3. Turn the handle about 1/4 a turn anti-
clockwise and remove the filter system.
4. Take hold of the coarse filter ( A ) by the
handle with the hole and remove from the
microfilter ( B ).
5. Clean all filters thoroughly under running
6. Remove the flat filter from the base of the
washing compartment and clean both
7. Put the flat filter back in the base of the
washing compartment and ensure that it
8. Place the coarse filter ( A ) in the micro-
filter ( B ) and press together.
9. Put the filter combination in place and
lock by turning the handle clockwise to
the stop. During this process ensure that
the flat filter does not protrude above the
base of the washing compartment.
NEVER use the dishwasher without filters. Incorrect repositioning and fitting of the filters
will produce poor washing results and may result in damage to the appliance.
Cleaning the spray arms
NEVER try to remove the spray arms.
If residues of soil have clogged the holes in the spray arms, remove them with a cocktail
Clean the external surfaces of the machine and control panel with a damp soft cloth. If
necessary use only neutral detergents. Never use abrasive products, scouring pads or solvent
(acetone, trichloroethylene etc....).
Ensure that the seals around the door, the detergent and rinse aid dispensers are cleaned
regularly with a damp cloth.
We recommend every 3 months to run the wash programme for heavy soiled dishes using
detergent but without dishes.
Downloaded from DishWasher-Manual.com Manuals
Care and cleaning