In the interest of your safety and to ensure the correct use, before installing and first using
the appliance, read this user manual carefully, including its hints and warnings. To avoid
unnecessary mistakes and accidents, it is important to ensure that all people using the
appliance are thoroughly familiar with its operation and safety features. Save these in-
structions and make sure that they remain with the appliance if it is moved or sold, so that
everyone using it through its life will be properly informed on appliance use and safety.
• This dishwasher is only intended for washing household utensils suitable for machine
• Do not put any solvents in the dishwasher. This could cause an explosion.
• Knives and other items with sharp points must be loaded in the cutlery basket with their
points down or placed in a horizontal position in the upper basket.
• Only use products (detergent, salt and rinse aid) suitable for dishwashers.
• Avoid opening the door whilst the appliance is in operation, hot steam may escape.
• Do not take any dishes out of the dishwasher before the end of the dishwashing cycle.
• After use, isolate the appliance from the power supply and turn off the water supply.
• This product should be serviced only by an authorised service engineer, and only genuine
spare parts should be used.
• Under no circumstances should you attempt to repair the machine yourself. Repairs
carried out by inexperienced persons will cause injury or serious malfunctioning. Contact
your local Service Force Centre. Always insist on genuine spare parts.
• Persons (including children) with reduced physical sensory, mental capabilities or lack
of experience and knowledge must not use the appliance. They must have supervision
or instruction for the operation of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Dishwasher detergents can cause chemical burns to eyes, mouth and throat. Could en-
danger life! Comply with the safety instructions of the dishwasher detergent manufac-
• Water in the dishwasher is not for drinking purposes. Detergent residue may still be
present in your machine.
• Ensure that the door of the dishwasher is always closed when it is not being loaded or
unloaded. In this way you will avoid anybody tripping over the open door and hurting
• Do not sit or stand on the open door.
• This appliance is designed to be operated by adults. Don't allow children to use the
• Keep all packaging well away from children. There is risk of suffocation.
• Keep all detergents in a safe place out of children's reach.
Downloaded from DishWasher-Manual.com Manuals