KH6510_11_A4_V3_EN.qxd 24.08.2006 12:25 Uhr Seite 2 DVD player KH 6510/KH 6511 Operating instructions...
24.08.2006 12:25 Uhr Seite 3 The Silvercrest KH 6510/6511 DVD player contains copyright protection technology, which protects it from process claims of certain US patents, for example other intellectual property rights of the Macrovision corporation and other copyright owners. Use of this copyright protection technology must be approved by the Macrovision corporation and is restricted exclusively to non-commercial private home use.
KH6510_11_A4_V3_EN.qxd 24.08.2006 12:25 Uhr DVD player SilverCrest KH 6510/6511 1. Technical data 2. Applications and functions 3. Delivery Contents 4. Setting up of the DVD player/Safety instructions 5. Remote control 5.1. Inserting the batteries 5.2. Using the remote control 5.3. Replacing the batteries 6.
• ... for stationary operation in enclosed spaces • ... for private, non commercial use You can connect to the Silvercrest KH 6510/ KH 6511 DVD player for image outputs during playback of DVDs, VCDs, S-VCDs, Audio CDs and the MP3 data formats, Windows Media Audio and JPEG •...
DVD player. Warning! If water runs into the DVD player or if it falls into water it can be irreparably damaged and the risk of an electric shock exists! • ... not in cupboards, on shelves or other enclosed furnis-...
KH 6510/6511 6. Connecting the DVD player to a Television After setting up the DVD player, you can now connect it to a television. The DVD player can be connected to a television that operates with the PAL, NTSC and SECAM standards.
• an audio cinch cable (not supplied) • an YUV cable (not supplied) These can be obtained from your dealer. On the rear panel of the DVD player you will find the three so called "Component Colour Out" sockets "Y", "Pb/Cb" and "Pr/Cr".
Besides sound replay of DVDs, VCDs/S-VCDs and from Audio and MP3-CDs via… • the loud speaker of the television, to which the DVD player is connected sound replay can also be produced via external Audio components such as HiFi systems, Dolby Digital/DTS receiver or Surround Sound systems.
• via a coaxial cable • or via an optical cable. Connection via coaxial cable In order to connect the DVD player to a digital audio component with a digital coaxial cable... • Connect the "COAXIAL" inscribed plug to the corresponding socket on the digital audio component.
In the event that you set an incorrect Vidio-Output, for example "P-Scan", although your television is not capable of Progressive Scan, then the television screen will suddenly become black. This is not a defect of the television or the DVD player! In a case such as this... • Press the "Stop"...
In case you should forget your new password you can use the factory default password (8888). 8.6. Misc settings In this Menu you can return the DVD player to its factory de- faults and set the DVD playback priority. - Use Default...
Silvercrest logo on the TV screen If no disc is inserted into the DVD player's disc tray: The message "No disc" apears on the TV screen. • Open the memory card slot flap on the front panel of the DVD player.
- the slanted corner of the memory card must be on the left side. USB memory sticks (USB) The DVD player supports USB memory sticks 1.1 and 2.0 up to a capacity of 512 MB. USB memory sticks must be inserted into the USB port.
DVD player is connected correctly to the television you will now see the "Silvercrest" logo on the TV screen • Open the disc tray on the front panel of the DVD player by pressing the button "Open/Close" on the front panel of the DVD player or on the remote control.
"Stop [Play to continue]" will be shown on the television screen. As soon as you again press the button the front panel of the DVD player or on the remote control playback will continue from the saved position..without Resume function...
• To continue with playback of the film at the selected posi- tion with the normal speed, during Quick search press the "Play" button on the front panel of the DVD player or on the remote control. "Play" will again be displayed on the television screen.
• With each further press on the will shunt the paused image forward one frame at a time. • To continue with playback press the the front panel of the DVD player or on the remote control. Zoom NOTE: This function may not be available on all DVDs/VCDs/S-VCDs!
"Skip-" buttons on the front panel of the DVD player or on the remote control. • To delete the programmed playback press the button on the front panel of the DVD player or on the remote control twice during playback. Seite 19...
KH6510_11_A4_V3_EN.qxd 24.08.2006 12:25 Uhr KH 6510/6511 For VCDs/S-VCDs: • the time already played back of the currently running VCD/S-VCD in hours, minutes and seconds • the time left to the end of the film currently playing in hours, minutes and seconds •...
Switch off the DVD player To switch off the DVD player... • If a disc inserted into the DVD player is playing you must first stop the playback by pressing the twice on the front panel of the DVD player or on the re- mote control.
Never use moisture to clean the inside of the disc tray! Warning! If moisture enters the DVD player, the risk of an electric shock exists! The DVD player may also be irreparably damaged! 13. Disposal Do not dispose of the appliance in your normal domestic waste.
DVD player. Inserted disc is not played A film of condensation may have formed on the laser sensor lens of the DVD player. In particular, this may occur if the DVD player has been subjected to extreem temperature fluc- tuations.
Switch the DVD player off by pressing the ON/OFF button. Wait ten seconds and then press the ON/OFF button again to switch on the DVD player once more. If the problem still persists: Set the DVD player back to its default settings. Ô...
(i.e. Surround system) must have a so called Decoder that can turn the encrypted signal back into music and/or sound. The Silvercrest KH 6510/KH 6511 DVD player is equiped with an AC-3 Decoder (for Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound sig- nals).
KH6510_11_A4_V3_EN.qxd 24.08.2006 12:25 Uhr KH 6510/6511 NTSC NTSC is short for "National Television System Committee". NTSC is a colour television standard that is used primarily in the USA and Japan. SECAM SECAM is the abbreviation for the French "système en couleur avec mémoire".
Keep your cash receipt ready for this purpose. Please write the sender's address clearly: Last name First name Street Pincode/Place Country Telephone Date/Signature Error description: Seite 27 Warranty DES Ltd Tel.: 0870/787-6177 email: email@example.com Kompernaß Service Ireland Tel.: 087-99 62 077 email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.mysilvercrest.de...