Model No. HREVEL80714.0 Serial No. USER’S MANUAL Write the serial number in the space above for reference. Serial Number Decal (under frame) CUSTOMER SERVICE UNITED KINGDOM Call: 0330 123 1045 From Ireland: 053 92 36102 Website: www.iconsupport.eu E-mail: email@example.com Write: ICON Health &...
Apply the decal in the location shown. Note: The decal(s) may not be shown at actual size. HEALTHRIDER is a registered trademark of ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read all important precautions and instructions in this manual and all warnings on your elliptical before using your elliptical. ICON assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
CROSSTRAINER 1250T elliptical. manual. To help us assist you, note the product model ® The CROSSTRAINER 1250T elliptical provides an number and serial number before contacting us. The impressive selection of features designed to make your model number and the location of the serial number workouts at home more effective and enjoyable.
PART IDENTIFICATION CHART Use the drawings below to identify the small parts needed for assembly. The number in parentheses below each drawing is the key number of the part, from the PART LIST near the end of this manual. The number following the key number is the quantity needed for assembly.
ASSEMBLY • Assembly requires two persons. • In addition to the included tool(s), assembly requires the following tools: • Place all parts in a cleared area and remove the one Phillips screwdriver packing materials. Do not dispose of the packing materials until you finish all assembly steps.
3. With the help of a second person, place some of the packing materials (not shown) under the front of the Frame (1). Have the second per- son hold the Frame to prevent it from tipping while you complete this step. Attach the Front Stabilizer (3) to the Frame (1) with two M10 x 115mm Screws (104).
5. See the inset drawing. Connect the Upper Wire (116) to the Lower Wire (115). Press the connec- tors downward into the Shield Cover (30). Then, press the Upright Cover (23) onto the Shield Cover (30). 6. Identify the Right Upper Body Leg (26) and the Right Pedal Arm (37) and orient them as shown.
7. Apply some of the included grease to the axle on the Right Pedal Arm (37). Insert the axle on the Right Pedal Arm (37) into the Right Roller Arm (39). Then, tighten an M10 x 20mm Screw (107) with an M10 Washer (111) into the end of the Right Pedal Arm (37).
9. Insert the Right Upper Body Arm (25) into the Right Upper Body Leg (26). Attach the Right Upper Body Arm (25) with two M8 x 38mm Bolts (108) and two M8 Locknuts (110). Make sure that the Locknuts are in the hexagonal holes.
12. While a second person holds the Console (8) near the Upright (4), connect the wires on the Console to the Upper Wire (116), the Pulse Wire Avoid pinching (117), and the Extension Wire (93). the wires Tip: Avoid pinching the wires. Attach the Console (8) to the Upright (4) with four M4 x 16mm Screws (97).
HOW TO USE THE ELLIPTICAL HOW TO PLUG IN THE POWER ADAPTER HOW TO LEVEL THE ELLIPTICAL IMPORTANT: If the elliptical has been exposed to If the elliptical rocks cold temperatures, allow it to warm to room tem- slightly on your perature before you plug in the power adapter.
HOW TO EXERCISE ON THE ELLIPTICAL To mount the elliptical, hold the handlebars or the upper body arms and step onto the pedal that is in the Upper lower position. Then, step onto the other pedal. Push Body Arms the pedals until they begin to move with a continuous motion.
CONSOLE DIAGRAM MAKE YOUR FITNESS GOALS A REALITY WITH Upload your workout results to the iFit cloud IFIT.COM and track your accomplishments. With your new iFit-compatible fitness equipment, you can use an array of features on iFit.com to make your Set calorie, time, or distance goals for your fitness goals a reality: workouts.
FEATURES OF THE CONSOLE HOW TO USE THE MANUAL MODE The advanced console offers an array of features 1. Begin pedaling or press any button on the console to turn on the console. designed to make your workouts more effective and enjoyable.
Calories (Cals.)—This display mode will show the As you exercise, the workout intensity level bar approximate number of calories you have burned. will indicate the approximate intensity level of your exercise. Calories per Hour (Cals./Hr)—This display mode will show the approximate number of calories you are burning per hour.
6. When you are finished exercising, the console When your pulse is detected, a heart symbol will flash in the display each time your heart beats, will turn off automatically. one or two dashes will appear, and then your heart rate will be shown.
HOW TO USE AN ONBOARD WORKOUT At the end of each segment of the workout, a series of tones will sound and the next segment of 1. Begin pedaling or press any button on the the profile will begin to flash. If a different resis- console to turn on the console.
HOW TO USE A SET-A-GOAL WORKOUT Note: The calorie goal is an estimate of the number of calories that you will burn during 1. Begin pedaling or press any button on the the workout. The actual number of calories that console to turn on the console.
HOW TO USE AN IFIT WORKOUT Press the Map button, the Train button, or the Lose Wt. button to download the next workout of that You must have an iFit module to use an iFit workout. type in your schedule. To purchase an iFit module at any time, go to www.iFit.com or call the telephone number on the Press the Compete button to compete in a race...
6. Follow your progress with the display. HOW TO USE THE SOUND SYSTEM See step 4 on page 15. To play music or audio books through the console sound system while you exercise, plug a 3.5 mm male The My Trail tab will show a map of the trail or it will to 3.5 mm male audio cable (not included) into the jack show a track and the number of laps you complete.
HOW TO CHANGE CONSOLE SETTINGS measurement, press the Enter button repeatedly. To view distance in miles, select ENGLISH. To view 1. Select the settings mode. distance in kilometers, select METRIC. Demo—The console features a display demo To select the settings mode, press and hold the Display button until the settings information mode, designed to be used if the elliptical is dis- appears in the display.
MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING MAINTENANCE See the drawing below. Remove the M8 x 14mm Shoulder Screw (89), the Roller Arm Cover (58), Inspect and tighten all parts of the elliptical regularly. and the M8 Washer (not shown) from the Left Roller Replace any worn parts immediately.
See assembly step 10 on page 10. Remove the Next, locate the Reed Switch (60). Turn the Pulley (52) until a Magnet (86) is aligned with the Reed Switch. Upper Body Covers A and B (31, 32) from the Right Upper Body Arm (25).
EXERCISE GUIDELINES Burning Fat—To burn fat effectively, you must exer- WARNING: cise at a low intensity level for a sustained period of Before beginning this time. During the first few minutes of exercise, your or any exercise program, consult your physi- body uses carbohydrate calories for energy.
SUGGESTED STRETCHES The correct form for several basic stretches is shown at the right. Move slowly as you stretch; never bounce. 1. Toe Touch Stretch Stand with your knees bent slightly and slowly bend forward from your hips. Allow your back and shoulders to relax as you reach down toward your toes as far as possible.
PART LIST Model No. HREVEL80714.0 R0414A Key No. Qty. Description Key No. Qty. Description Frame Large Crank Arm Spacer Rear Stabilizer Pulley Front Stabilizer Crank Upright Crank Spacer Accessory Tray Large Bearing Tray Cover Leveling Foot Tray Insert Roller Arm Bushing Console Roller Arm Cover Pulse Grip Front...
Key No. Qty. Description Key No. Qty. Description Crank Arm Locknut Power Adapter M10 Locknut Lower Wire M8 Washer Upper Wire M10 x 115mm Screw Pulse Wire M10 x 58mm Bolt Pulse Grip Back M10 x 60mm Screw Pulse Grip Cap M10 x 20mm Screw Receiver M8 x 38mm Bolt...
EXPLODED DRAWING A Model No. HREVEL80714.0 R0414A...
EXPLODED DRAWING B Model No. HREVEL80714.0 R0414A...
EXPLODED DRAWING C Model No. HREVEL80714.0 R0414A...
ORDERING REPLACEMENT PARTS To order replacement parts, please see the front cover of this manual. To help us assist you, be prepared to provide the following information when contacting us: • the model number and serial number of the product (see the front cover of this manual) •...