Your microwave oven has a sensor that detects the humidity released by the food. The amount of
humidity detected tells the oven how long to cook or heat your food. The sensor is used by three
special functions: AUTO SENSOR COOK, AUTO SENSOR REHEAT, and AUTO SENSOR POPCORN.
The simple instructions for these functions are on the following pages.
Using AUTO SENSOR COOK
AUTO SENSOR COOK has preset cook powers for
cooking 10 different types of food.
To use AUTO SENSOR COOK:
1. Put the food in the oven and close the door.
Select menu 0 to 9. See cooking guide behind door.
3. Touch a Number pad to choose the type
NOTE: See the chart below for the types of food
to choose from.
This chart tells you how to choose a food type and what amounts you can cook.
Auto Sensor Cooking
Pierce each potato 3 times with a fork and
place on the oven tray around the edge, at
least 1 inch apart.
Place moist vegetables in a microwavable
container. Cover with plastic wrap and vent.
Remove from package. Place vegetables in a
microwavable container. Cover with plastic wrap
• If you want to cook by entering a time and cook
power, see "Microwave cooking chart" in the
"Cooking Guide" section.
• The oven should be plugged in at least 5 minutes
before sensor cooking.
• Room temperature should not exceed 95°F.
• Be sure the exterior of the cooking container and
the interior of the oven are dry. Wipe off each with
a paper towel.
• The oven will not generate microwave energy for
approximately 28 seconds at the beginning of the
sensor cooking cycle.
1 to 4, about
10 to 13 oz each
1 to 6 cups
5 to 16 oz
continued on next page