Getting to Know Your Microwave Oven
Microwave oven features
Your microwave oven is designed to make your
cooking experience enjoyable and productive. To
help get you up and running quickly, the following is
a list of the oven's basic features:
1. One-Touch Door Open Button. Push this button
to open the door.
2. Door Safety Lock System. The oven will not
work unless the door is securely closed.
3. Window with Metal Shield. The shield prevents
microwaves from escaping. It is designed as a
screen to allow you to view food as it cooks.
4. Glass Turntable. This turntable turns food as it
cooks for more even cooking. It must be in the
oven during operation for best cooking results.
The turntable is sunken into the cavity floor to
give you more cooking space and better cooking
results. See pages 7, 11, 30, and 39 for more
5. Removable Turntable Support (under turntable).
6. Cooking Guide Label.
7. Control Panel. Touch pads on this panel to per-
form all functions. See pages 13-14 for more
Light. The light automatically turns on when the
door is opened or when the oven is running.
9. Model and Serial Number Plate.
NOTE: This microwave oven is available in both
Stainless Steel and DESIGNER WHITE™ models.