(MEMORY SET) menu
– BURST/QUALITY/IMAGE SIZE/ALL
ERASE/NEW FOLDER, etc.
You can select items listed below on the
[MEMORY SET] menu. To select items, see
"Selecting menu items" (p. 56).
Downloaded From VideoCamera-Manual.com Manuals
Using the Menu
You can record several still images one after another. The number of images you
can record changes with the image size and space available on the "Memory
Stick" you are using.
Select [NORMAL], [HIGH SPEED], or [EXP. BRKTG], and then touch
Press PHOTO fully.
In the [NORMAL] or [HIGH SPEED] setting, the maximum number of
images are recorded as long as you are pressing PHOTO fully.
• The flash will not function while you are recording images continuously.
• The maximum number of images will be recorded in the self-timer mode or when you are
operating with the Remote Commander.
• The images may flicker or discolor when you select [HIGH SPEED].
• [EXP. BRKTG] will not function when you have space for fewer than 3 images remaining
on the "Memory Stick."
• When it is hard to see the difference between the images recorded in [EXP. BRKTG] mode
on the LCD screen, connect your camcorder to your TV or a computer.
The default settings are marked with G. The
indicators in parentheses appear when the
setting is selected. The settings you can adjust
vary depending on the power mode of your
camcorder. Only the items that can be operated
in the selected mode are displayed.
Select when not recording continuously.
Select to record from 3 (2016 × 1512 image size) to 21 (640 × 480
image size) images continuously at approximately 0.5-second
Select to record up to 32 images (640 × 480 image size)
continuously at approximately 0.07-second intervals.
Select to record 3 images consecutively with different exposures
at approximately 0.5-second intervals. You can compare the 3
images and select an image recorded in the best exposure.