Ravioli Maker Attachment
NOTE: If using Ravioli Maker for the first
time, practice feeding pasta without
filling through the attachment to perfect
6. Using the provided scoop, spoon
1-2 scoops of filling into the hopper.
Spread the filling evenly into the
corners of the hopper and gently,
evenly press down on the filling with
7. Slowly turn the handle. Check that
ravioli strips are feeding freely through
bottom of attachment.
8. Add more filling to the hopper as
needed. Spread the filling evenly into
the corners of the hopper and gently
press down on the filling with the
scoop. Make sure all filling in the
hopper is used before the end of the
pasta sheet is reached, or the filling
will collect on the rollers. Use the scoop
to remove extra filling if necessary.
9. Place the strips of ravioli on a lightly
floured surface and let them dry for at
least 10 minutes.
10. Before rolling the next sheet of ravioli
strips, clean the attachment by using
the cleaning brush and lightly dust the
rollers with flour.
11. Separate the ravioli one by one, tearing