Stand Mixer Attachment Safety
When using electrical. appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed
including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To avoid risk of electrical. shock, do not put mixer in water or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when this or any appliance is used by or near children.
4. Unplug mixer from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts
and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep fingers out of feed and discharge openings.
6. Do not operate the mixer with a damaged cord or plug or after the mixer malfunctions,
or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the mixer to the nearest Authorized
Service Center for examination, repair or electrical. or mechanical. adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may cause fire,
electric shock or injury.
8. Do not use the mixer outdoors.
9. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of table or counter.
10. Do not let cord contact hot surface, including the stove.
11. Do not feed food by hand. Always use included filling scoop.
12. This product is designed for household use only.
13. Also see Important Safeguards included in the Stand Mixer Instructions and Recipes
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS