When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electric shock do not put coffee grinder in water
or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near
4. Unplug coffee grinder from outlet when not in use, before putting on or
taking off parts, and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return
appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or
electrical or mechanical adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may cause
fire, electric shock, or injury.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Check hopper for presence of foreign objects before using.
11. This product is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS