BLADE COFFEE GRINDER SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety
precautions should always be followed, including
1. Read all instructions. Misuse of the appliance may
result in personal injury.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock do not
put Blade Coffee Grinder in water or other liquid.
3. This appliance shall not be used by children.
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting
on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged
cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions,
or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return
appliance to the nearest Authorized Service Facility
for examination, repair or electrical or mechanical
adjustment in order to avoid a hazard.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold
by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock
8. Do not use outdoors.