BURR GRINDER SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety
precautions should always be followed, including
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electric shock, do not put the
Burr Grinder in water or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance
is used by or near children.
4. Children shall not play with the appliance.
5. This appliance shall not be used by children.
6. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of
7. Unplug the Burr Grinder from the outlet when not
in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and
8. Avoid contacting moving parts.
BURR GRINDER SAFETY | 3