If You Need Service or Assistance
- Is the fuse in the circuit to the
coffee grinder in working order?
If you have a circuit breaker box,
be sure the circuit is closed.
- Try unplugging and re-plugging the
- If the coffee grinder is not at room
temperature, wait until unit reaches
room temperature and retry.
HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE FOR
UNITS OPERATED IN THE 50
UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF
COLUMBIA AND PUERTO RICO
1. Call toll-free 1-800-541-6390 to
arrange for service, or write to:
Customer Satisfaction Center,
KitchenAid Portable Appliances,
P.O. Box 218, St. Joseph, MI
Volts: 120 A.C. only
Note: This coffee grinder has a
polarized plug (one blade is wider
than the other). To reduce the risk of
electrical shock, this plug will fit in a
polarized outlet only one way. If the
plug does not fit fully in the outlet,
reverse the plug. If it still does not fit,
contact a qualified electrician. Do not
modify the plug in any way.
A short power-supply cord is
provided to reduce the risk resulting
from becoming entangled in or
tripping over a longer cord.
How To Obtain Service
- If the problem is not due to one of
the above items, see "Warranty" on
- DO NOT return the coffee grinder
to the retailer. Retailers do not
provide warranty service.
2. Look in your local phone directory
Yellow Pages, under "Appliances,
Small - Repair and Service."
3. Parts for your coffee grinder can
also be obtained by calling
Extension cords are available and
may be used if care is exercised in
If a longer extension cord is used,
• The marked electrical rating of the
extension cord should be at least as
great as the electrical rating of the
• The cord should be arranged so it
will not drape over the countertop
or tabletop where it can be pulled
on by children or tripped over