Your safety and the safety of others is very important.
We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your appliance. Always read and
obey all safety messages.
This is the safety alert symbol.
This symbol alerts you to hazards that can kill or hurt you and others.
All safety messages will be preceded by the safety alert symbol and the word "DANGER" or
"WARNING." These words mean:
All safety messages will identify the hazard, tell you how to reduce the chance of injury, and tell you what can
happen if the instructions are not followed.
WARNING: For your safety the information in this manual must be followed to
minimize the risk of fire or explosion or to prevent property damage, personal
injury or death.
– Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity
of this or any other appliance.
– WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
• Clear the room, building or area of all occupants.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's phone. Follow the gas
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
– Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency
or the gas supplier.
Understanding Dryer Safety
You will be killed or seriously injured if you don't
You can be killed or seriously injured if you don't
continued on next page