Teaching your dog the "Sit" command.
1. Put a separate collar on your dog's neck above the Pet Collar Unit, without
adding pressure to the Collar Contacts on the Pet Collar Unit.
2. Attach a long leash to the separate collar.
3. Press and hold the POWER KEY
4. When your dog is facing you, press and hold the STATIC CORRECTION
on your Remote Control Unit (at your dog's TRAINING LEVEL).
The number beside
Static Correction Level. See "Determine the TRAINING LEVEL for your
dog" on page 17.
5. Use your free hand to guide your dog to a sitting position and give the "Sit"
6. As soon as your dog is in the sitting position, release the STATIC
7. Provide a treat reward and praise. Repeat these steps until your dog sits
without your hand gestures when you give a "Sit" command.
8. Now, your dog will know how to respond to the collar's static correction.
to power on the Pet Collar Unit.
on your Remote Control Unit indicates the current
on your Remote Control Unit.