When your dog does not seem to respond to the Static Correction
• Make sure that the Pet Collar Unit is properly fitted on your dog. Loosely
fitted collar will affect performance. For proper fit, the collar should be snug,
yet loose enough to allow two fingers to fit between the strap and your dog's
• Make sure that there is good skin contact where the Collar Contacts touch
the neck area. If necessary, trim your dog's hair to ensure good contact.
• If you are certain that your dog is feeling the static correction, however is still
not responding, try the next level higher (see "Determine the TRAINING
LEVEL for your dog" on page 17).
• Check if the battery has drained out.
• Test the response of the Pet Collar Unit using the Test Light supplied with
your Training System (see "Using the Test Light" on page 14).
• If your dog still does not respond, contact Customer Service at
When the Pet Collar Unit does not seem to respond to the Remote
• Make sure that the Pet Collar Unit is powered on (see "Powering On/Off the
Pet Collar Unit" on page 15).
• Make sure that the batteries are inserted properly (see "Remote Control Unit
Battery Installation" on page 9).
• The maximum duration you can press the STATIC CORRECTION KEY
to deliver static correction to your dog continuously is 60 seconds. This
is followed by a 30 seconds "rest" period. The Remote Control Unit will only
send static correction to the Pet Collar Unit again after the 30 seconds "rest"
• If the Pet Collar Unit still does not respond, contact Customer Service at