User’s Guide NO-BARK COLLAR Model: SCOUTBARK100 The features described in this User's Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Collar Unit 1 2 3 Static Correction Key Battery Cover Press and hold to enter correction Collar Contacts level setting. Static Correction Level Indicator Press once to show current level of Indicates current level of static static correction. correction (from 0 to 9).
How the No-Bark Collar works Motorola's No-Bark Collar is a quick, easy and fair way to reduce excessive barking behavior. Through Motorola's unique bark detection technology, your dog is allowed five seconds of “free” barking time after which a warning beep and vibration will trigger.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................6 2. Getting Started ..................7 Attach the Adjustable Strap to the No-Bark Collar Unit......7 Insert and Remove Battery on the No-Bark Collar Unit ......7 Fit the No-Bark Collar Unit on your Dog’s Neck ........8 Trim Away Excess Strap Length ..............9 Change Collar Contacts ................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: DO NOT USE ON AGGRESSIVE DOGS - This product is not for use on aggressive dogs. If you are not sure if this product is suitable for your dog, please consult a certified trainer or your veterinarian. RISK OF SKIN DAMAGE •...
2. Getting Started Attach the Adjustable Strap to the No-Bark Collar Unit 1. Set the Collar Unit facing down with the Collar Contacts facing up. 2. With the front side of the buckle facing down, thread the strap through the first slot, moving it towards the second slot. Collar Contacts Slot Slot...
3. Put the strap over your dog’s neck, centering the Collar Unit underneath its neck and making sure that the Motorola logo is upright facing you. 4. String the end of the strap through the strap buckle. 5. Pull the end of the strap until the desired level of...
6. Check to ensure that the Collar Unit is in the center underneath the neck of your dog. 7. Check the fit again after your dog has worn the Collar Unit for several minutes or as your dog gets more comfortable with it. NOTE The Collar Unit should fit snugly on your dog’s neck such that you can only fit two fingers underneath it.
3. To seal the end of the strap, hold it about 1/4 inch away from a candle flame or lighter until the edge melts away. PLEASE USE CAUTION. Change Collar Contacts Included with your No-Bark Collar are Collar Contacts in three different lengths (short, medium and long) that deliver static correction to your dog.
2. Insert another pair of Collar Contacts of the appropriate length and gently twist clockwise with your fingers to tighten them. 3. To ensure that the Collar Contacts are securely fastened, fit the tightening tool over the Collar Contacts and twist clock-wise to tighten them securely as shown below.
3. Using the No-Bark Collar Powering On/Off the Collar Unit Press the POWER KEY once to power it on or off. When powered on, the Indicator LED lights up in green for 3 seconds to indicate that the unit is starting normal operation and is ready to be placed on your dog.
Level Dog’s Temperament For Initial Training (delivers beep tone and vibration only) For Initial Training Mild Mild to Average Average Average to High Medium High High Strong Super Strong “Free” Bark Duration Your dog is allowed five seconds of “free” barking time, after which a warning beep and vibration will trigger.
4. When Using the No-Bark Collar the First Few Times Dogs learn and adapt at different speeds. It may take several times for your dog to understand the purpose of the Collar Unit. After a couple of days wearing the Collar Unit, your dog will learn to relax and reduce its barking behavior.
5. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning and Care NOTE Remove the battery and discharge the Collar Unit before touching the Collar Contacts. Cleaning and care • Check Collar Contacts for tightness weekly. • Clean Collar Contacts with alcohol weekly. • Check your dog’s neck area for irritation and wash neck weekly. •...
7. Frequently Asked Questions Will the No-Bark Collar be effective on my dog? • There are many reasons for excessive barking - your dog may be lonely, hungry, cold or hot or simply alerting you to people or animals on your property.
8. Troubleshooting When your dog does not seem to respond to the Static Correction • Make sure that the Collar Unit is properly fitted on your dog. Loosely fitted collar will affect performance. For proper fit, the collar should be snug, yet loose enough to allow two fingers to fit between the strap and your dog's neck.
US and Canada 1-888-331-3383 Email: email@example.com Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC, ACTA and Industry Canada (IC) regulations WARNING Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. NOTE This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules.
Technical Specifications Power CR2450 Lithium Battery 3.0V Compliance FCC Part 15V, ICES-003 Water resistance IP54 General Information...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.