User’s Guide DUOSONIC REMOTE TRAINING SYSTEM Model: TRAINER200U The features described in this User's Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Pet Collar Unit 1 2 3 Indicator LED Speakers Lights up in green for 3 seconds Delivers audible tone and ultrasonic when the unit is powered on and sound. flashes slowly during standby. Battery Cover Lights up in red when battery is low. Flashes quickly in green and red when delivering correction.
Overview of the Remote Control Unit Correction Key Battery Compartment Cover Press to deliver correction to the Pet Collar Unit. There are 3 levels of correction: Level 1: Audible Tone only. Level 2: Vibration + Mild Ultrasonic Sound. Level 3: Strong Ultrasonic Sound. Indicator LED Lights up in Green when delivering correction to the Pet Collar Unit.
How the Duosonic Remote Training System works The Duosonic Remote Training System comes with a Remote Control Unit that is paired with the Pet Collar Unit. When you press CORRECTION KEY on the Remote Control Unit, a signal is sent to the Pet Collar Unit, which delivers correction to your dog to assist you with shaping and modifying its behavior.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................8 2. Getting Started..................9 Remote Control Unit Battery Installation ........... 9 Attach the Adjustable Strap to the Pet Collar Unit ........10 Insert and Remove Battery on the Pet Collar Unit ........10 Fit the Pet Collar Unit on your Dog’s Neck..........
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: DO NOT USE ON AGGRESSIVE DOGS - This product is not for use on aggressive dogs. If you are not sure if this product is suitable for your dog, please consult a certified trainer or your veterinarian. WARNING The Duosonic Remote Training System is suitable for use on healthy, non- aggressive dogs to correct their behavior when used as described in this User's...
2. Getting Started Remote Control Unit Battery Installation The Remote Control Unit uses a CR2032 replaceable battery. Small cross-head screwdriver. 1. Use a small cross-head screwdriver to unscrew the battery compartment cover as shown above. 2. Place the battery with positive pole (+) facing upwards in the compartment.
Attach the Adjustable Strap to the Pet Collar Unit 5. With the front side of the buckle facing up, thread the strap through Slot 1, moving it upwards towards Slot 2. 6. Continue to thread through Slot 2 horizontally and then move downwards towards Slot 3.
2. Place the battery with negative pole (-) facing upwards in the battery door. 3. Close the battery compartment cover and turn it to the lock position shown below to lock it. Lock Battery Life The average battery life is up to 3 months, depending on how often your dog barks.
3. Put the strap over your dog’s neck, centering the Pet Collar Unit underneath its neck and making sure that the Motorola logo is upright facing you. 4. String the end of the strap through the strap buckle. 5. Pull the end of the strap until the desired level of tightness is reached and push the retainer bar through the nearest strap hole.
If necessary, trim some of your dog’s hair where the collar makes contact with the skin to allow for consistent performance. Trim Away Excess Strap Length After you are satisfied with the fit of the Pet Collar Unit, you may want to trim away some of the excess nylon strap.
3. Using the Pet Collar Unit Powering On/Off the Pet Collar Unit Press and hold the POWER KEY on the Pet Collar Unit to power it on or off. When powered on, the Indicator LED lights up in green for 3 seconds to indicate that the unit is starting normal operation and is ready to be placed on your dog.
4. Training Your Dog with the Duosonic Remote Training System Your Duosonic Remote Training System provides 3 levels of correction or training mode (Level 1 - Audible Tone only, Level 2 - Vibration + Mild Ultrasonic Sound and Level 3 - Strong Ultrasonic Sound). Every dog is different. You can’t determine the right correction level or training mode for your dog by their size or breed.
3. Press and hold the LEVEL SETTING KEY for another 3 seconds to confirm the level that you have selected on step 2 above. When to Increase Correction Level When you are trying to change your dog’s behavior around a heavy distraction where your dog is too excited to feel the Vibration + Mild Ultrasonic Sound delivered at Level 2, such as jumping on a visitor at the door, you will need to increase the correction level to Level 3 to have your dog respond when it is really...
5. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning and Care Cleaning and care • Clean the Pet Collar Unit with a soft, slightly damp cloth weekly. • Check your dog’s neck area for irritation and wash neck weekly. • Every effort has been made to ensure high standards of reliability of your Duosonic Remote Training System.
7. Frequently Asked Questions Will the Duosonic Remote Training System be effective on my dog? • The Duosonic Remote Training System is designed to be a convenient and effective training device on all healthy breeds and sizes. However, it should not be used on aggressive dogs.
What is the range of operation of the Duosonic Remote Training System? • The range of operation is up to 100 yards line of sight. It varies according to the position you are holding the Remote Control Unit, the weather, terrain, transmission from other radio devices, etc.
8. Troubleshooting When your dog does not seem to respond to the Ultrasonic Correction • Make sure that the Pet Collar Unit is properly fitted on your dog. Loosely fitted collar will affect performance. For proper fit, the collar should be snug, yet loose enough to allow two fingers to fit between the strap and your dog's neck.
US and Canada 1-888-331-3383 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC, ACTA and Industry Canada (IC) regulations WARNING Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. NOTE This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules.
Technical Specifications RF Frequency Band 434MHz Modulation Amplitude Shift Keying Operating Temperature 5ºC to 45ºC Remote Control Unit CR2032 Lithium Battery 3.0V Power Collar Unit Power CR2450 Lithium Battery 3.0V Water Resistance IP54 Compliance FCC Part 15, ICES-003 General Information...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.