USER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance should be cleaned after every use.
1. Unplug the Rice Cooker from the wall outlet when not in use or before cleaning.
Never immerse the Heating Body in water or any other liquid! Allow the Rice Cooker
to cool completely before cleaning.
2. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads or steel wool to clean the Rice Cooker.
3. Heating Body: lightly wipe the exterior with a damp cloth or sponge.
DO NOT IMMERSE HEATING BODY INTO WATER OR ANY OTHER LIQUID.
Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
4. Inner Pot: fill with hot water and let sit for a while and then wash with hot, soapy water
using a sponge and dry thoroughly with a cloth or use dishwasher.
5. Lid, Measuring Cup, Paddle and Steaming Tray: wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse
thoroughly and dry. CAUTION: handle the Lid with extreme care, as it may become
slippery when wet or use dishwasher.
6. Heating plate: grains of rice or other foreign matter may stick to the heating plate.
These must be removed to prevent inadequate cooking. To remove cooked rice,
smooth sandpaper can be used. Smooth out and polish the spot for good contact
between the heating plate and the bottom of the Inner Pot.
7. There are no user serviceable parts inside this appliance. Do not attempt to repair this
appliance yourself as you could render it dangerous to use.