This appliance should be cleaned after every use.
1. Unplug the Automatic Rice Cooker from the outlet when not in use or before cleaning.
Never immerse heating body in water or any other liquid! Allow the Automatic Rice
Cooker to cool completely before cleaning.
2. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads or steel wool to clean
the Automatic Rice Cooker.
3. Heating body: Lightly wipe the exterior with a damp cloth or sponge.
Do not immerse heating body into water or any other liquid! Dry thoroughly
with a soft cloth.
4. Inner pot: Fill with hot water and let sit for a while and then wash with hot, soapy water
using a sponge and dry thoroughly with a cloth.
5. Lid, measuring cup, ladle and steaming tray: Wash in warm, soapy water.
Rinse thoroughly and dry. CAUTION: Handle the lid with extreme care,
as it may become slippery when wet.
6. Heating plate, thermostat: Grains of rice or other foreign matter may stick to the heating
plate. These must be removed to prevent inadequate cooking. To remove cooked rice,
smooth sand paper can be used. Smooth out and polish the spot for good contact
between the heating plate and the bottom of the inner pot.
7. There are no user serviceable parts inside this appliance. Do not attempt to repair this
appliance yourself as you could render it dangerous to use. Please refer to authorized
Service Center for repair.
NSTRUCTIONS FOR THE
1. Clean and prepare your vegetables.
2. Place the inner pot into the rice cooker body. The length of steaming time is subject
to your own personal tastes.
3. Measure water needed according to chart on next page. Add water into the inner pot
(3-1/2 cup maximum).
4. Place the steam tray into the inner pot.
5. Add vegetables to steam tray and place the lid on the appliance. Press switch to cook.
The rice cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM setting when the water
6. Please unplug this appliance after use.
7. Allow appliance to cool completely before cleaning.
8. Disconnect the plug from the wall outlet when not in use.