I M P O RTA N T S A F E G U A R D S
When using electrical appliances, basic safety instructions should always be followed,
including the following:
• READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR RICE COOKER.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use pot holders when removing Lid or handling hot
containers to avoid steam burns.
• To protect against risk of electric shock, do not immerse the Heating Body in water or
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children.
• Unplug from outlet when not in use. Unplug before putting on or taking off parts, and
allow to cool before cleaning.
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance
malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to an Authorized
Service Center for examination, repair or adjustment.
• Do not use outdoors.
• Do not let Cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
• Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
• Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot food or water
or other hot liquids.
• Do not use appliance for other than its intended use.
• Lift and open Lid carefully to avoid scalding and allow water to drip into the Inner Pot.
• Do not operate this appliance without the Lid in place on the unit. Steam is generated
• The use of accessory attachments not recommended by this appliance manufacturer
may cause hazards.
• To disconnect, remove plug from outlet.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been
given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for
their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children, or
THIS UNIT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
S AV E T H E S E I N S T R U C T I O N S