Upon initial power up, or after being reset to factory defaults, the initial thermostat options
(language, location, and system type) must be set to define the heating/cooling system.
Other options can be customized later.
Follow prompts on the screen to select appropriate
1. Touch the language you want the thermostat
to display, then touch Next.
2. Select Home or Business installation, then
3. Touch Next, or name the thermostat
location—touch THERMOSTAT and follow
the rest of the instructions.
4. Select what the thermostat will control and
Touch the orange Help button on any
screen for more information.
5. Select the system type and touch Next. The
system type determines other selections for
completing initial setup.
after making selections on each
on the last screen. The
thermostat displays an option to connect to
the Wi-Fi network.