- To assemble the new ball bearing insert it com-
pletely down in its housing with the specific punch
and finally assemble the Seeger ring.
020375Y Adaptor 28 x 30 mm
020376Y Adaptor handle
020439Y 17 mm guide
Refitting the driven pulley
- Check that the faying surfaces between the 2
half-pulleys and the belt do not show any signs of
wear, scoring and grease.
- Insert the new oil seals and O-rings on the mov-
- Assemble the half-pulley on the ringlet with the
appropriate protection sheath.
- Make sure the pins and collar are not worn, re-
assemble the pins and collar.
- Use a greaser with a curved spout to lubricate the
driven pulley unit with around 6 g of grease. This
operation must be done through one of the holes
inside the bushing until grease comes out of the
opposite hole. This operation is necessary to avoid
the presence of grease beyond the O-rings.
020263Y Sheath for driven pulley fitting
AGIP GREASE SM 2 Grease for the tone wheel
Soap-based lithium grease containing NLGI 2 Mo-
lybdenum disulphide; ISO-L-XBCHB2, DIN
ENG - 91