IF THE FLYWHEEL HOUSING IS NOT RE-
MOVED, IT IS ALSO NECESSARY TO REMOVE
THE TWO KNOB SCREWS.
On the vehicles equipped with the engines mentioned if they are losing a full circle at full gas, we suggest
to intervene on the vacuum socket inserting on the inlet manifold widening the hole from 0.4 mm to 1.5
mm. Remember that such operation must have performed on a disassembled manifold which must be
- Refit the parts in reverse order of the removal
- Make sure that there are spacers with the two
rear retainers of the housing.
- The long spacers should be in a high position.
TAKE CARE TO CORRECTLY POSITION THE
- Remove the cooling fan by acting on the three
fixings indicated in the figure.
Removing the stator
- Remove the electric terminal of the minimum oil
- Remove the two Pick-Up screws and the one for
the wiring harness bracket as well as the two stator
fixing screws shown in the figure.
- Remove the stator and its wiring.
ENG - 103