3. Disassembly and Reassembly
3-5 Replacement of Drive Motor
3-6 Removal of stirrer
1. Disconnect power and remove bottom plate
2. Remove bottom plate and disconnect the
turntable motor drive .
3. Remove turntable motor screws(1) and pull
the turntable motor out .
4. When replacing the drive motor, be sure to
remount it in the correct position with the
5. Connect all the leads to the drive motor .
The stirrer is motor driver and located on the
upper side of the cavity . The oven uses a top
feed wave guide .
The stirrer is located in the wave guide and
the motor is located on the wave guide .
1. Disconnect power and open the door .
2. Remove the clip and turn the stirrer cover
3. Remove stirrer cover and the stirrer will
come with it .