3. Disassembly and Reassembly
3-7 Replacement of Control Circuit Board
P .C .B Assembly
1. Disconnect power and remove grille .
2. Be sure to ground any static electric charge in
your body and never touch the control circuit .
3. Remove a screw securing the control box
4. Disconnect the connectors from the control
circuit board .
1. Pull the lever end of the plastic fastener and
remove the Flexible Printed Circuit(FPC) of
membrane panel .
2. Remove screws (4) securing the control circuit
3. Lift up the control circuit board from the Ass'y
control box .
4. When reconnecting the FPC connector, make
sure that the holes on the connector are
properly engaged with the hooks on the Plastic