3. Disassembly and Reassembly
3-4 Replacement of Fuse
Be sure to ground any static electric charge in your body and never touch the noise filter when you remove
the Grill .
1. Disconnect oven power .
2. Remove Grille .
1) Remove 3 screws . (Flat Head)
2) S lide the Grille to the left, then pull it
straght out .
Arrange the screw hole of the Grill with Outer
Panel's when you reassemble the Grill .
3. Remove screws securing the control-box
assembly and remove control box .
4. Remove Front Bracket .
The fuse is located on the noise filter .
5. Replace the fuse .
6. When 20A fuse blows out by the operation
of interlock monitor switch failure, replace
the primary interlock switch, secondary
interlock switch, door sensing switch,
interlock monitor switch and power relay .
7. When the above four switches operate
properly, check if any other part such as
the control circuit board, blower motor or
high voltage transformer is defective .