S A F E T Y
The safety instructions and operating manual are to be carefully
read prior to installation and commissioning
Obligation to give instructions
The following safety and operating instructions must be carefully read before initial
assembly, installation and commissioning of Thyro-A by those persons working with
or on Thyro-A.
These operating instructions are part of the Power Controller Thyro-A.
The operator of this device is obliged to provide, without restriction, these operating
instructions to all persons transporting, commissioning, maintaining or performing
other work on this device.
In accordance with the Product Liability Act, the manufacturer of a product has an
obligation to provide explanations and warnings as follows:
· the use of the product other than for the intended use,
· the residual product risk,
· operating error and its consequences.
The information given below must be understood in this respect. It is to advise the
product user and protect him and his systems.
• The Thyristor Power Controller is a component which may only be used for
control and regulation of electrical energy.
• The Thyristor Power Controller may at most be operated using the maximum
admissible connected load according to information on the type plate.
• The Thyristor Power Controller may only be operated in connection with a
suitable and series connected power supply disconnecting device (e.g. switch,
VDE 0150 T1).
• As a component, the Thyristor Power Controller is unable to operate alone and
must be projected for its intended use to minimize residual risks.
I N S T R U C T I O N S