WARNING: To avoid electric shock, disconnect the test leads from any source of voltage before
removing the back cover or the battery cover.
WARNING: To avoid electric shock, do not operate your meter until the battery cover is in place and
This multimeter is designed to provide years of dependable service, if the following care instructions
1. KEEP THE METER DRY. If it gets wet, wipe it off.
2. USE AND STORE THE METER IN NORMAL TEMPERATURES. Temperature extremes can
shorten the life of the electronic parts and distort or melt plastic parts.
3. HANDLE THE METER GENTLY AND CAREFULLY. Dropping it can damage the electronic parts
or the case.
4. KEEP THE METER CLEAN. Wipe the case occasionally with a damp cloth. DO NOT use
chemicals, cleaning solvents, or detergents.
5. USE ONLY FRESH BATTERIES OF THE RECOMMENDED SIZE AND TYPE. Remove old or
weak batteries so they do not leak and damage the unit.
6. IF THE METER IS TO BE STORED FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME, the batteries should be
removed to prevent damage to the unit.
There may be times when your meter does not operate properly. Here are some common problems
that you may have and some easy solutions to them.
Meter Does Not Operate:
1. Always read all the instructions in this manual before use.
2. Check to be sure the battery is properly installed.
3. Check to be sure the battery is good.
4. If the battery is good and the meter still doesn't operate, check to be sure that both ends of the fuse
are properly installed.
If You Do Not Understand How the Meter Works:
Call our Customer Service Line 1-888-326-1006.
SERVICE AND PARTS
For replacement parts shipped directly to your home
Call 9 am – 5 pm Eastern Time, M - F