1. Safety Precautions Before using this unit, be sure you read “Safety Precaution” carefully for proper usage. The “Safety Precautions” provide very important points regarding safety. Make sure you follow them. Danger caused by erroneous operation and the resultant degree are classified in the following table. WARNING Describes the items that cause serious danger of injury or death.
CAUTION Do not touch the button with wet fingers. Please observe the operating temperature An electric shock or machine trouble may be range. caused. Using under the environment outside of the operating temperature range may cause a serious trouble. Confir m the operating Do not disassemble this unit.
2. Outline of product The G-50A is a centralized controller with higher function than that of conventional centralized controllers, realizing to use for Web, industry first. One set of this product can control and monitor the indoor unit up to 50 sets.
2.1 Function 2.1.1 Centralized control with G-50A The basic function of the G-50A unit is shown in the table below. Table 2-1 List of centralized control function Item Content Start/stop Switching start/stop collectively or for each group Operation mode Switching cool/dry/fan/auto/heat collectively or for each group...
1 Without using a specific software, air conditioners can be controlled by your desk top PC by setting the system (Web browser function is an optional and needs license registration). 2 On the one Web screen, operation status can be monitored in a unit of G-50A (maximum 50 sets of indoor unit).
(3) Screen image The screen images at Web monitoring are shown below. Screen of air conditioner operation status Screen of air conditioner operation status (Batch display of all groups) (Display in a unit of block) Control screen Screen to display unit under abnormal state Screen to set weekly schedule Screen to set annual schedule...
2.1.3 Centralized control by integrated software TG-2000A (1) Features 1 The indoor unit up to 2,000 sets (40 sets of G-50A) can be controlled/monitored. 2 The layout display of air conditioners provides convenience in managing and controlling. 3 Annual schedule can be set (requiring license registration in the optional function).
(2) Caution against PC used with Integrated Software TG-2000A (Outline) a) Items to be observed in selecting PC Please select a PC of desktop type. Recommend to install a UPS system on your PC. • Since a program is required to always be •...
(3) Function list By utilizing the software (TG-2000A) and collecting the data of each G-50A, the operation control can be performed for up to 2000 sets in a unit of each floor or block on the PC screen.Please refer to section 2,3 for function licence.
(4) Screen images The screen images on the integrated software are shown as follows. Screen to display floor units Screen to display block units Screen to display whole building Control setting screen Screen to set weekly schedule Screen to set annual schedule...
With schedule Without schedule Operation prohibition status Local remote controller Operation prohibited control prohibited Heat Others, system equipment Abnormality G-50A Abnormality K Abnormality outdoor unit Abnormality outdoor auxiliary unit transmission converter status 2.1.4 Remote monitoring/controlling - Transmitting of abnormal mail Remote controlling and monitoring can be performed from LAN, public telephone line and PHS if available.
50A can be recorded. They can also be output in CSV format. *5 10000 cases of the contents operated from TG-2000A can be recorded. *6 Error release operation unit is as shown in the table, and all the erroneous units of G-50A system where error release operation is made are released.
*4 The accounting license is required. *5 The accounting license is required. *6 The control on only general purpose devices is not applied at present. It is necessary to connect G-50A without fail. *7 Other sequencer (PLC) than the pulse count software is required.
Output M-NET : DC24V 0.45A (Maximum loading) voltage/current DC power supply: DC12V 0.2A (Maximum loading) Load capacity Number of the loading unit: G-50A Central Controller 1 unit Temperature Environmental Operating range 0 to 40˚C/32 to 104˚F EU:~220V-240V; 0.25A 50Hz condition Storage range –20 to 60˚C/–4 to 140˚F...
The design flow to construct the G-50A system is given below. Step-1: Selection of air conditioning equipment (Objective equipment for control, limitations and the like) Step-2: Selection of system control parts (Quantity of G-50A and other system controllers) Step-3: Construction of G-50A system (Limitation on LAN wiring and the like)
In order to construct the system, air conditioning equipment should be selected firstly. This chapter introduces the air conditioners that can be controlled with G-50A and various limitations applicable. For the detail of air conditioning equipment, please refer to the manual of the relating air conditioner.
The local remote controller wiring length counts for 10m or less. When it exceeds 10m, add the exceeded length to the value of “total wiring length 500m or less.” Centralized control system M-NET bus Indoor-outdoor transmission system M-NET bus Centralized Outdoor unit controller (G-50A) Indoor unit Indoor unit Power supply unit (PAC-SC50KUA) Indoor unit...
(1) Centralized control system M-NET bus The power supply distance of the centralized control system M-NET bus can be expressed by the equation below. This represents the distance limitation to allow powering of the centralized control system M-NET bus. Exceeding this distance makes the power supply to the end equipment impossible disabling communication and control.
[Example to use relay board] K-transmission Centralized control converter system M-NET bus Relay board Relay board K-control Mr.Slim K-control Mr.Slim K-control Mr.Slim K-control Mr.Slim air conditioner air conditioner air conditioner air conditioner Local Local Local Local indoor unit indoor unit indoor unit indoor unit remote...
5. Step 2: Selecting System Management Parts 5.1 M-NET system structure There are cases in which other System Controllers (SC) besides model G-50A can be run on the G-50A system structure. In order to do so, the following outlines a number of rules to be observed for system management.
5.1.2 Regarding power supply within the system (1) Regarding power supply parts Within the G-50A system, the parts serving to supply electricity are fixed for each transmission line. Please take care there is no electricity supply overload to any one transmission line.
5.1.3 Selecting the power supply unit G-50A is driven by DC12V from the Power supply unit : PAC-SC50KUA. To communicate with the air conditioner, it is necessary to connect to the M-NET transmission line in addition. First determine whether G-50A is connected to the centralized control transmission line or to the indoor/outdoor transmission line.
4 sets (2) Connecting to the indoor/outdoor transmission line To connect G-50A to the indoor/outdoor transmission line, use the DC12V output terminal (TB3) of PAC- SC50KUA only to supply DC12V from this terminal to G-50A. For the M-NET terminal of G-50A, connect the indoor/outdoor transmission M-NET line.
K-control models. As a case example, in the case the number of G-50A units is 38 units and the address of the K transmission converter is , the addresses from  on and after are all interpreted as K-control type devices and are started up according to K-control.
Prohibition Gray Permission DC power supply DC power supply Maximally G-50A Local arrangement board G-50A Maximally Local arrangement board * Special local arrangements are required for the relay, DC power supply (DC 12V, or DC 24V), and extension cables, etc.
Below follows an explanation for the construction of a G-50A system. In order to use a PC, etc. to monitor the connections of multiple units to the G-50A and the operating status of air-conditioning units, please connect G-50A units or one or more PC’s using a LAN.
6.1 Centralized monitoring using a PC To monitor the G-50A system by connecting it to a PC, the two following methods are available. Perform monitoring using the browser software of the PC. (Web monitoring) Monitoring and operation can be performed without using any special software.
Operations and monitoring available with the integrated Operations and monitoring available with the web browser (optional) software (Internet Explorer) software Remote controller operation screen Data update Data is updated automatically Data is updated manually Operation status is updated every minute, while the status Status update is invoked by changing screens (automatic of any abnormalities is updated every 3 minutes.
6.1.1 About floors, blocks, and groups The G-50A system can target groups, operation blocks, floors, and the whole building. In addition, for operation and monitoring, the name of the G-50A and the name of the building can be registered. Table 6-2 shows the setting registration and operation monitoring of each part while Table 6-3 shows the characters that can be used for setting each registration screen.
Table 6-3 Name registration table Centralized Centralized Control PC Item G-50A Main Unit Default Setting Tool Control PC (Web) (integrated software) Group name Long name: Up to 20 characters Short name : Up to 8 characters Up to 10 characters...
6.1.2 Centralized control PC (local arrangement) Table 6-4 indicates the minimum specifications the PC required to conduct monitoring using the integrated software or the Web browser, should satisfy. Please arrange locally for a PC satisfying the specifications outlined below. Table 6-4 PC specifications Item Monitoring using the web browser Monitoring using the integrated software (PAC-TG2000A)
6.2 About password control When performing centralized control using a Web browser or the TG-2000A software, it is possible to restrict operations to approved users by setting a password to perform operations or functions please refer to section 2,3 for function licence. 6.2.1 Password control when using a Web browser (1) For general users A general user is a user who enters through the [index.html] web page.
6.3.2 About the hub For the hub, there are a variety of models including the 10BASE-T/100BASE-Tx automatic switching type (switching hub), the exclusive 10BASE-T hub and the exclusive 100BASE-Tx hub. When using the G-50A, please select a 10BASE-T type. (1) What is a cascade connection? The term cascade connection refers to a series of hierarchical connections where multiple hubs are interconnected using cables and where ports can be added.
6.3.3 LAN wire length A 10BASE-T network connected to the G-50A may have a maximum wire length of 100m as detailed in chapter 4.1. Consequently, when the LAN wire length exceeds 100m, the use of hubs will extend the maximum length to 500m.
7. Step 4: Implementing annual/weekly schedules With the G-50A main unit, weekly schedules can be implemented. However, when registering for a separate license (Annual/Weeky schedule), multifunctional weekly schedules and annual schedules can be performed. Please refer to section 2,3 for function licence.
7.1 Weekly schedule using the G-50A The following explains the outlines the weekly schedule set using the G-50A. If the weekly schedule is set using the G-50A, setting is required to be performed using the G-50A for every G-50A unit.
Day of the week selection Selects the day of the week for the schedule to be set. Setting unit Save/do not save Selects the setting unit. Sets saving or not saving when pushing the settings save button. Block name Selects the block to be set. Schedule contents Displays the schedule contents.
Registering the weekly/annual schedule license number in the G-50A main unit using the PC’s browser, will enable this function. In this case, the weekly schedule of the G-50A will be invalidated while the data previously set with the web monitor will be validated.
(6) At the failure of PC, G-50A or PLC, the average apportioned value in the past may be adapted for temporary transaction as a solution. (7) As the power consumption and gas consumption is taken in the form of a pulse, the performance and accuracy are depending on that of the measuring instruments employed.
(2) What is charge? This represents the charge of electric power, gas or water consumed by each air conditioner or tenant (In the case of using electric power count by PC direct connect (Watt Hour Meter (RS-485)), only electric power can be counted). The charge of such consumption can be calculated by the following 2 methods, and the output can be presented in printer output or file output in CSV format.
(6) At the failure of PC, G-50A or PLC, the average apportioned value in the past may be adapted for temporary transaction as a solution. (7) As the power consumption and gas consumption is taken in the form of a pulse, the performance and accuracy are depending on that of the measuring instruments employed.
8.2 Selection of Charging Function The G-50A system provides the following 3 methods to calculate the charge by measuring instruments. For the objective models that can be charged by each method, please refer to Table 4-3. (1) Manual input of electric power consumption This method is only applicable to the charging of electric power consumed by air conditioners.
PC for apportioned calculation of each tenant using CSV file output from TG-2000A. Requires the table calculation software (EXCEL). Integrated software (PAC-TG2000A) Mitsubishi Electric Charge license Mitsubishi Electric Requires for each G-50A. Web monitor license Mitsubishi Electric Requires for each G-50A. Uninterrupted power sourse (UPS) Mitsubishi Electric FREQUPS A-series.
(3) Setting items Table 8-2 shows the items of TG-2000A charging system setting and that of the charging required to carry out the electric power manual input method. Table 8-2 Setting items of the electric power manual input method Major item Subordinate item Detail Apportioning mode...
Table 8-4 Watt-hour meter pulse counting software Model name of watt-hour meter pulse counting software IP address Explanation PAC-YG11CDA 192.168.1.151 Fixed to the left address.* *In case of IP address needs to be changed, please ask to MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC for details.
(3) Setting items Table 8-5 shows the setting of measuring instrument of TG-2000A, charging system and charging set items required for the electric power pulse counting (apportioning) method. Table 8-5 Setting items of the electric power pulse counting method Subordinate item Detail Major item PLC quantity setting...
For PC spec., refer to Table 6-4. Integrated software (PAC-TG2000A) Mitsubishi Electric Charging license Mitsubishi Electric Requires for each G-50A. Web monitor license Mitsubishi Electric Requires for each G-50A. Mitsubishi Electric PLC for pulse counting can be connected up to 5 sets.
Action verified with IBM, DELL, Hp Compaq Integrated software (PAC-TG2000A) Mitsubishi Electric Web monitor license Mitsubishi Electric Requires for each G-50A system Charge license Mitsubishi Electric Requires for each G-50A system RS-485 watt-hour meter For the watt-hour meter specification, refer to Table 10-3.
(3) Setting items Table O-O shows the setting of the measuring instruments, charging system, and charge setting items of TG-2000A required to execute the power consumption pulse counting system (apportioning system). Table O-O Setting items of power consumption pulse counting system Major item Minor item Detail...
PLC. (3) G-50A The G-50A monitors the operation information of indoor units required by charging for each 1 minute, and holds the information in a unit of indoor unit dividing in the charging time frame. Such process is conducted by G-50A regardless of the charging methods.
The apportioning standard data of the indoor units used by each tenant (charge block) can be selected from the following two methods. (Selection by TG-2000A) These data are integrated by G-50A for each indoor unit per charging time frame and collected by TG-2000A once a day.
(3) Apportioning by apportioning standard data To calculate [Power consumption per indoor unit], multiply the operation time by the standard data being calculated for each indoor unit per charging time frame with each capacity. Sum up this [Power consumption per indoor unit] for the indoor units inside the watt-hour meter to obtain [Indoor unit total power consumption].
For the models without auxiliary heater, [Fan power consumption] = [Power consumption per indoor unit] is applied. For the auxiliary heater and fan operation time, G-50A collects it from the indoor unit in a cycle of 1 minute. 0.085kW × 3.45 hours...
1 Indoor unit fan operation time 2 Indoor unit auxiliary heater operation time 3 Capacity saving ratio G-50A 4 Thermostat ON time Calculating the apportioning parameter based on the data collected from G-50A PC for centralized control (Integrated software) Preparation Apportioning parameter file Using “Charging ratio support software,”...
(5) Charging ratio support software By using “Charging ratio support software” (EXCEL) provided with the integrated software, the charge apportioning and bill preparation for each tenant can be performed. Through the reading of the operation time data file prepared by TG-2000A from the menu screen of the charging ratio support software, automatic calculation will be carried out.
In this method, the charge may be calculated by multiplying the values of the measuring instruments provided by the unit price and further adding the standard charge. In the case of the measuring instrument pulse counting method, the operation information of air conditioners is not required, but the license registration to G-50A is essential.
8.5 Output of Charging Data Thanks to the use of TG-2000A, the apportioned result and power consumption can be output per each watt-hour meter, unit price or block. The output content (format) differs depending on the content of “Charging relations” set among the user setting items on the initial setting screen. Select the output format to meet your purpose of use.
8.6 Charging Method As shown below, the charging in this system can be set as follows. Divide the time frame 0:00 ~ 24:00 into 10 charging frames, and assign 5 charging unit prices to each charging frame respectively for setting. Please note that each setting is common within the system.
PC. (for example to print on paper) The registration of charge license to G-50A unit is required for all units registered to the centralized control PCs. Without the registration, the air conditioner charging function does not operate normally.
9. Step 6: Energy Saving/Peak Cut Control Here the energy saving control or peak cut control to be performed by G-50A is set. This setting is essential in conducting the energy saving control or peak cut control. As this function is optional, the license registration to G-50A is necessary to use.
The integrated software sets the following energy saving items and energy saving time to G-50A control per outdoor unit and the set G-50A conducts the energy saving operation for the outdoor unit. Peak cut control Connecting the watt-hour meter (PLC) allows conducting energy saving operation meeting the power consumption.
The energy saving control includes the items listed on Table 9-2, and they can be set from the integrated software for each block freely. After setting, G-50A conducts energy saving control on to the air conditioning group within the operation block in a unit of 3 (3/6/9/15/30 minutes) within a 30 minutes not allowing overlapping the control time.
(= 15 min./5 groups). (If indivisible, round it to the nearest whole number.) Figure 9-3 Example of indoor unit energy saving control In the case of the block setting stepped across from TG-2000A to G-50A, only the unit Notice controlled by the G-50A is set as the block on the G-50A.
Mitsubishi Electric Use Ver.2.5 or later. Energy saving control license Mitsubishi Electric Requires for each G-50A. Web monitor license Mitsubishi Electric Requires for each G-50A. The control time may be overlapped depending on the group numbers in the block and control time.
Use Ver.4.1 or later. Centralized controller (G-50A) Mitsubishi Electric Use Ver.2.5 or later. Peak cut control license Mitsubishi Electric Requires for each G-50A. Web monitor license Mitsubishi Electric Requires for each G-50A. Mitsubishi Electric Usable commonly with PLC for measuring instrument charging.
Selecting target G-50A for setting Select G-50A objective for peak cut setting. Setting control detail and time Batch setting for whole Select the detail and time of indoor building is possible. unit peak cut control. Setting levels Setting energy saving ineffective...
Daily and monthly reports <Automatic output file> The automatic output file is automatically created daily (or monthly) as TG-2000A gathers information from G-50A and PLC. Therefore it is not created if TG-2000A is finished. CAUTION <Manual output file> You can manually output each file from the TG-2000A tool bar. Monthly data will be created from TG-2000A database while daily data for the day, the day before and two days before will be collected from G-50A.
(3) Creation of daily report/monthly report trend graphs You can turn a CSV file (trend graph) into a graph using “Trend graph Idisplay tool” that comes with TG-2000A. Refer to the Item 14.2 for details. Figure 9-7 Peak cut status history daily report example...
If you do a peak cut control, you will set the Watt-hour meter in increments of G-50A. The control level will be set at 5 steps. As a concept, you will consider the target contract demand based on the current contract demand, and determine the value for the final level (Level 4).
Table 10-2 Recommended watt-hour meter Model name Description Maker Mitsubishi Electric Model name Single-phase 2 wire system Single-phase 3 wire system, three-phase 3 wire system Others Up to 32 units of Watt-hour meter can be used per 1 unit of PLC.
(2) Power consumption PC direct reading system (RS-485WHM) Please use the RS-485 watt-hour meter shown in Table 10-3. Table 10-3 Model name of RS-485 watt-hour meter specified Model name Detail Maker name XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX Model name XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX Remarks...
TG-2000A monitor screen. System equipment is controlled by PLC. “General-purpose control software: PAC-YG21CDA” needs to be installed in PLC. (For PAC-YG21CDA Ver.1 series, no licensing registration needed for G-50A.) Lighting Other systems PLC (general purpose control Other manufacturer’s packaged...
11.1 Outline PLC will be used to control general-purpose equipment, along with a DI board (DC input unit) and a DO board (transistor output unit). One icon will be shown on the TG-2000A monitor screen to represent one system equipment, and you can operate (one shot pulse output), monitor the status, and monitor for error (level input).
11.2.2 Determine the control items. After you determine the equipment to be connected, define the control items for each equipment. For instance, whether you want to operate the instrument (ON and OFF) and monitor it, including error monitoring, or just watch for failure (malfunction). For ON and OFF, status output signal from the instrument changing the icon status (color) is the basic mechanism.
Integrated software (PAC-TG2000A) Mitsubishi Electric Use Ver. 4.1 or later version. Web monitor license Mitsubishi Electric Requires for each G-50A. Mitsubishi Electric Make sure DI board and DO board are mounted. General-purpose control software Mitsubishi Electric This software should be installed in PLC.
11.2.5 Setting of TG-2000A After the assignment of terminals, TG2000A should be configured. For each general-purpose instrument, what to be controlled and monitored should be set up in TG-2000A. Selection of PLC No. Select the PLC. Number of connected PLC’s General-purpose This shows how many instrument button...
G-50A uses PLC (Programmable Logic controller) to provide measuring instrument charging function (pulse count system), general-purpose control function and other functions. The PLC to be used is “MELSEC-Q series” by Mitsubishi Electric, and Figure 12-1 shows the standard configuration of G-50A system.
12.2 PLC’s for Pulse Count Function 12.2.1 Restriction on the number of units To carry out measuring instrument charging function or energy saving peak cut control, you will need to have the standard configuration explained in the previous chapter plus a DC input unit. One DC input unit can support 16 contacts, so you can connect up to 16 measuring instruments.
12.3 PLC for General-purpose Control Function 12.3.1 Restriction on the number of units When performing general-purpose functions, you will need the standard composition explained in 12.1, DC input unit, and transistor output unit. DC input unit and transistor output unit each supports 16 contacts. One system instrument uses two contacts, so, up to 8 general-purpose units can be connected.
12.3.2 Terminal connection diagram Figure 12-5 shows the connection to terminal boards in DC input unit (QX40) and transistor output unit (QY40P). Since DC input unit and transistor output are non-voltage, you have to provide a DC24V power supply (DC12V is unacceptable) and a DC24V or DC12V power supply for transistor output unit separately. If the facility instrument side has a level input, you have to prepare a pulse-level conversion circuit separately, as shown in the figure 12-6.
12.4 PLC Software In order to use various functions based on PLC, integrated software is necessary. Some functions require license number registration in the G-50A main body. PLC needs to have software to implement various functions. Table 12-2 Items needed for each function...
12.5 External View of Sequencer External dimension of each PLC unit is shown below. Base unit 4-mounting screw (M4 × 14) 44.1 15.5 CPU unit Power supply unit D02CPU 061P-A1 POWER MODC ERR. USER BAT. BOOT 98.15 98.00 PULL PULL RS-232 89.30 27.40...
(for reference). Depending on the setting environment, however, unnecessary components may be included. In this case, consult with a contractor to decide whether or not they are necessary. Power Power source source unit (Q61P-A1) Circuit AC100V G-50A Circuit Insulating breaker breaker transformer CPU unit for main Arrestor...
Table 13-1 Address setting range for M-NET models Address range Models Remarks G-50A Basically, the address range of G-50A is fixed to “000” at the factory. 001~050 Indoor unit, OA Processing Unit, Lossnay, M- NET interface 051~100 Outdoor unit, BC controller, constant-capacity...
[192.168.1.1] in sequence. For example, assign [192.168.1.1] for the first G-50A, [192.168.1.2] for the second G-50A, and so and so in sequence. In addition, set a PC for monitoring on the Web to monitor G-50A and set the initial setting tool and the like also to the network address in the same system.
Communications with G-50A and PLC are possible by making a router convert the address by assigning an IP address corresponding to the IP address form on the backbone LAN also to G-50A and PLC to access to them by the use of the address.
Hub for 10BASE-T Refer to Table 13-4. This component is necessary, when the number of G-50A and that of a PC to be connected is over the number of dialup-router-built-in hub ports and when wiring distance is expanded. 10BASE-T LAN straight cable Refer to Table 13-4.
In case of setting to the same system, data communications are not available by way of the dialup line, because telecommunications data are input from the LAN port of the PC. A gateway address can not be set only from the initial setting tool. (Other addresses can be set from G-50A.)
Hub for 10BASE-T Refer to Table 13-4. This component is necessary, when the number of G-50A and that of PC to be connected are over the number of dialup-router-built-in hub ports, and when wiring distance is expanded. 10BASE-T LAN straight cable Refer to Table 13-4.
13.5 System Using Optical Cable for LAN As stated in item 0, the LAN wiring length in G-50A system can be expanded up to 500m by connecting a hub in the form of cascade connection. However, in the system in which the wiring length requires 500m or more on the system configuration, Optical cable if used can be extended up to 500m or more.
14. Step 11: Confirmation of Other Functions 14.1 Individual Browser Function The Ver.2.5 of G-50A or later is provided with the individual browser function. (License registration required) This function is not available with G-50A versions earlier than 2.5 (For administrator’s web browser function, web monitor license registration is required).
The user names of administrators and air-conditioners available are displayed on the screen. (All the groups of air conditioners under the control of G-50A are displayed Air conditioners which can on the screen.) be operated Air conditioners which can be General user information operated are displayed.
G-50A and PLC. CAUTION Therefore, in the environment where TG-2000A is not connected full-time or in case that TG-2000A can not communicate with G-50A or PLC, phenomena such as missing of data and no formulation of a file may be induced.
14.2.2 Preparation for outputting parameter files In order to output parameter files, a setting on the window of TG-2000A initial setting screen is required. The following conditions allow each trend data to be output. 1 Trend data related to electric power (There are 3 kinds): “Electric power PLC included”, “Watt-hour meter and measuring instrument connected”, and “Trend”.
In addition, although each relevant datum is shown in each data column, the data value with the following mark indicates abnormal data. [-99] : Indicates that TG-2000A have failed to collect normal data from G-50A and PLC. ] (Blank): Indicates that the power source for TG-2000A has been off. (1) Trend data for temperature...
Hourly basis in a designated period (5) Data for peak cut (Daily report) Electric power consumption of every G-50A in a unit of 30 is displayed on the screen. A control level of electric energy of every G-50A in a unit of 2 minutes is displayed on the screen.
14.2.5 Graphing trend data A trend graph can be developed from a CSV file output as trend data by means of “Support tool for developing trend graphs” in the CD-ROM for TG-2000A installation. [Essentials for display of a trend graph] Excel 2000/XP An output file of trend data or peak cut data “Support tool for drawing trend graphs (Excel)”...
64MB or more Interface LAN port In case of connecting to G-50A with LAN cable (PAC-YG00FA) for (Exclusive 10BASE-T recommended) initial setting, if the LAN port of a PC is of 10/100BASE-T automatic changeover type, it may not be connected normally.
16.1 Auto-Changeover Function (Automatic Changeover of Cooling/Heating Operation) For the outdoor unit (Y Series) without the function of cooling/heating simultaneous operation, G-50A can judge whether cooling or heating should be selected by observing a difference between the set and inlet temperature of each indoor unit, and collectively changes over the operation of cooling/heating of indoor units connected to the outdoor unit.
16.1.1 Auto-changeover mode Under this mode, the difference of the set and inlet temperature of air conditioning groups (excluding the group under fan operation or stopping) contained in a same changeover block is measured to assign points to each group accordingly, and from this resultant total, the changeover mode (cooling/heating) is judged for selection.
Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning Network System Centralized Controller G-50A and Integrated Centralized Control Software TG-2000A Technical Manual Issued in Dec. 2003 F1105-302 (MDOC) Contents effective Dec. 2003 Specifications subject to change without notice.
3400 Lawrenceville Suwanee Road Suwanee, Georgia 30024 ● Toll Free: 800-433-4822 Toll Free Fax: 800-889-9904 ● www.mrslim.com Specifications are subject to change without notice.