2_0EdwardsStta.=t. S E
Clove)ant1, Tennessee 37Sli
Some 27-Inch built-in cabinets may not be wide enough, due to their construction to allow
2. Cut hole in cabinet to mount oven.
Cut out in cabinet should be level and straight. NOTE: Them are no
provisions to level the unit after it is installed. An oven that is not level will cause poor baking results.
3. Install plywood floor per following instructions.
4. Assemble unit to the cabinet with the four No, 8 x 1" screws supplied with unit inside of envelope contain-
ing these instructions.
Pra-dril! holes in cabinet for attachment screws using 1/8" drill, Oven mounting boles
are in each corner of front panel.
5. See previous page for electrical hook-up.
6. See User's Manual for operating instructions and warranty.
7. Packed with this unit is an additional bottom trim to cover the bottom edge of the cabinet cutout, If
needed, loosen the screws on the underside of the front closure and slip trim in place with the solid flanged
side down. Retighten screws.
CAUTION: If cabinet doors are provided above
wall oven, a minimum spacing of 3_',t" is required
for V=" thick doors. For thicker doors, increase the
1" for each %" additional thickness.
CAUTION: Oven vent.
0o not locate
do not obstruct.
in shaded area.
ho(e for conduit""
access to junction
#8 x 1 screw.
box below ply-
Construct Sie" r, n.'_
plywood floor flush
with bottom of open-
ing. Floor must be
,NOTE: Do not b)ock air
intake slots along sides
and bottom of unit.
IMPORTANT: SAVE FOR LOCAL ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR'S USE.