The dangers arising from improper handling and the extents of the dangers are classified and explained as
Do not install in locations where they
may be leakages of combustible gas.
This may cause fires.
Do not install in locations where salt
damage may occur or where corrosive,
neutral or reductive gases are present.
This may cause malfunctions.
Do not scratch, damage, process,
excessively bend, pull, twist or bundle
the power cable.
Please also refrain from placing heavy
objects onto it or trapping it.
Failure to do so may damage the power
cable, causing fires or electric shocks.
Do not attempt any disassembly or
modification of the unit that is not
expressly stated in this manual.
Doing so may result in fires, electric
shocks or injuries.
Do not use in a hot location such as a
shower room, where condensation may
form on the unit or where water may
splash directly onto the unit.
Do not use
This may cause electric shocks or
in the baths/
Do not install when the unit (power
cable) is energized.
Doing so may result in electric shocks.
The following may lead to death or serious
personal injury if handled incorrectly.
The following may lead to injuries or damage to
property if the unit is handled incorrectly.
Wiring work shall be done by a
licensed electrician in accordance with
electrical and building codes.
Incorrect wiring work may cause electric
shocks or fires.
Use single-phase 120 Vac power.
Using the incorrect power supply
may cause fires, electric shocks or
Use delicated wiring for the power
Using this unit with other devices on the
same branch circuit may cause abnormal
heat, which may cause fires.
The unit shall be installed in
accordance with appropriate wiring
regulations in accordance to local
A means for disconnection must be
incorporated in the fixed wiring in
accordance with wiring rules.
The disconnecting device shall be of
This hand dryer must have its own
delicated branch circuit using
AWG #12 or #14 copper wire.
Install securely in a location strong
enough to support the weight of the
Injuries may be caused if the unit falls off
Wear gloves when installing the unit.
Not doing so may result in injuries.