– Connect the appliance only to 230 V
and 50 Hz alternating current via
a correctly installed socket with
protective conductor. See rating plate
for required fusing 9*.
– The socket must be near the appliance
and freely accessible following
– The connection may be modified by
– A power cord extension may be
purchased from customer service only.
– Use only a residual current operated
circuit-breaker which features
the symbol ‚. Only this extension
guarantees compliance with
the currently valid regulations.
Removing the appliance
Also observe the sequence of worksteps
– Disconnect the appliance from the
– Turn off the water supply.
– Disconnect the waste water and fresh
– Loosen the fastening screws under the
– If fitted, remove the base panel.
– Pull out the appliance, carefully pulling
the hose behind.
Empty the dishwasher and secure loose
Drain the appliance according
to the following steps:
– Turn on the tap.
– Close the door.
– Select Eco programme â.
– Switch on the main switch (.
The expected programme duration
is indicated on the numerical display
`. Programme sequence starts.
– Wait until approx. 4 minutes have
– Rotate programme selector 8
to the Reset position.
The numerical display ` indicates .
– After another minute
Switch off the main switch (.
– Turn off the tap.
Transport appliance upright only.
(This prevents residual water from running
into the machine control and damaging
the programme sequence.)
Protection against frost
If the appliance is in a room where there is
a risk of frost (e.g. holiday home), empty
the appliance completely (see
– Turn off the tap, disconnect supply
hose and drain water.