Shooting 360 Video images
To remove the 360 Video Lens
Remove the 360 Video Lens after you have finished recording.
z Using the self-timer function
It is often convenient to use the self-timer function when shooting.
• When you attach the 360 Video Lens during recording in normal mode, the camera does not shift to the
"360 Video" dedicated mode automatically. The camera shifts to the "360 Video" dedicated mode when
you stop recording.
• When you attach the 360 Video Lens to the camera, you cannot operate the following.
– MENU button
• Do not hold the camera by only holding the 360 Video Lens.
Viewing 360 Video images
When you play back images recorded using the 360 Video Lens, a ring-shaped image is
You can convert 360 Video images using the "PMB" software supplied with your camera, and
view the converted images on your computer.
For details on the installation of "PMB", see page 38.
Image played back on
• You cannot view converted 360 Video images using only the camera.
• On the conversion confirmation screen of the supplied software "PMB", set "Lens span" to "Narrow" for
images recorded using the 360 Video Lens.
• When you convert 360 Video images and play them back, the resolution of the played back images is
lower than that of normal images.
Image played back on the computer using
using the supplied
For details on the operation 1 page 53
360 Video image