Uploading videos and still images to media services
Starting up "PMB Portable" (Macintosh)
Make a USB connection between the camera and a computer.
When you connect the camera and your computer, [PMBPORTABLE] appears on the desktop.
Click [×] to close any unnecessary drives.
Click [PMBP_Mac] in the [PMBPORTABLE] folder.
The Region Selection screen appears.
Select the appropriate [Region] and [Country/Area], and then click [OK].
The User Agreement screen appears.
Read the agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click
"PMB Portable" starts up.
• Set [LUN Settings] to [Multi] in the menu setting on the camera.
• Be sure to connect the computer to the network whenever you are using [PMB Portable].
• Depending on the service provider you use, when you upload videos and still images via the Internet, the
cached data may be left on the computer. This may apply to this product, too.
• When problems occur with [PMB Portable], or you accidentally delete [PMB Portable], you can
download the [PMB Portable] installer from the Internet and restore the software.
Notes on "PMB Portable"
You can download the URLs of some websites from servers managed by Sony Corporation
(hereinafter called "the Sony server") using "PMB Portable".
Please note the following when you use image uploading services provided by these website
(hereinafter called "the Services") using "PMB Portable".
• Depending on the websites, you may have to pay for registration or you may be charged for the Services.
When you utilize the Services, follow the terms of any agreement prescribed by the websites.
• The Services may be discontinued or may be subject to change, depending on the circumstances of the
administrators of the web sites. Including these cases, Sony Corporation is not responsible for the disputes
between you and any third party, or damages you suffered in relation to the Services.
• Your requests for the websites are redirected by the Sony servers. You may not be able to access the
desired websites, depending on various circumstances, such as server maintenance.