Changing the screen display
When you tilt the multi-selector to v (Screen display) repeatedly, the display changes as
• Indicators on the screen disappear after about 5 seconds with the default settings in effect when you
purchased the camera. The default setting is set to AUTO. If you want to make indicators appear again,
carry out either of the following operations.
– Tilt the multi-selector to v (Screen display).
– Carry out any operation other than those using the zoom lever. The indicators appear for only 5 seconds,
• By tilting to v (Screen display) longer, you can increase the brightness of the LCD backlight. Tilt to
v (Screen display) longer again to return the brightness of the LCD backlight to normal.
• If you view images in bright outside light, adjust the brightness of the LCD backlight up.
However, the battery power may decrease faster under such condition.
• The LCD screen will not display while the camera is connected to a TV.
v (Screen display)