1 Preparing the battery pack
• Do not apply force to the camera, when you connect the camera to a computer. This may cause damage to
the camera or the computer.
• When you connect the camera to a notebook computer that is not connected to an AC power source, the
battery of the notebook computer may be depleted rapidly. Do not leave the camera connected to the
computer for a long time.
To remove the battery pack
Full charge time
Approx. 300 min.
• Time required to charge a fully depleted battery at a temperature of 25°C (77°F). Charging may take
longer under certain circumstances or conditions.
• See page 40 for the number of images that can be recorded.
• When charging is finished, disconnect the USB connection support cable from the computer.
Approximate recording/playback time (min.)
Continuous recording time
Typical recording time
Shooting movies continuously with an image size of [1280 × 720 30P]
Typical recording time shows the time when you repeat recording start/stop, turning the power on/off
Slide the battery eject lever.
Be sure not to drop the battery.