ONE YEAR FULL WARRANTY ON KENMORE HUMIDIFIER
If any part of this humidifier fails due to a defect in material or workmanship within
one year from the date of purchase, or if the humidifier motor fails due to a defect in
material or workmanship during the second year from the date of purchase,
RETURN THE HUMIDIFIER TO THE NEAREST SEARS PARTS & REPAIR CENTER,
and it will be repaired free of charge. This warranty does not include humidifier
filters, which are expendable parts that can wear out from normal use in less than
one year. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other
rights which vary from state to state.
Sears Brands Management Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Safety Signal Words
DANGER: means if the safety information is
not followed someone will be seriously
injured or killed.
WARNING: means if the safety information
is not followed someone could be seriously
injured or killed.
CAUTION: means if the safety information is
not followed someone may be injured.
1. To reduce the risk of fire or shock
hazard, plug humidifier directly into a
120V, A.C. electrical outlet. Do not use
2. Keep the electric cord out of traffic areas.
To reduce the risk of fire hazard, never
put the electric cord under rugs, near heat
registers, radiators, stoves or heaters.
3. Always unplug the humidifier before
moving it, before cleaning, or whenever
the humidifier is not in service.
4. Keep the humidifier clean.
5. Do not put foreign objects inside the
Table of Contents ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
6. Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close
attention is necessary when used by or
7. Never use your humidifier while any part
is missing or damaged in any manner.
8. To reduce the risk of electrical hazard or
damage to humidifier, do not tilt, jolt or tip
humidifier while unit is running.
9. To reduce the risk of damage to
humidifier, unplug when not in use.
10. To reduce the risk of accidental electrical
shock, do not touch the cord or controls
with wet hands.
11. Note the warning label shown below.
WARNING: To reduce risk of fire, electric
shock, or injury always unplug before
servicing or cleaning.