How to use washer
• Cold water tap must be left on during
• The maximum drying capacity for this
model is 4kg. When loading, please
use the maximum drying capacity
indicator behind the door as shown
• This washer-dryer's automatical process
from washing to drying can be selected
• For most even drying, make sure all
clothes are similar in material and
• Do not overload dryer by stuffing too many
articles into drum. Items must be able to
• After the end of dry, "
" operates for around 4 hours, but
can be cancelled at any time by pressing
the Start/Pause button. It's purpose is to
reduce wrinkles in the event that the
clothes are left in the machine after the
wash & dry cycle has ended.
" is displayed.
Drying Automatic guide
• Use the automatic Drying Cycles to dry
most loads. Electronic sensors measure
the temperature of the internal airflow in
order to increase or decrease drying
temperatures and drying time.
• If a load is not as dry as you like,
complete drying using a time cycle.
• The Estimated drying time varies from
the actual drying time when using the
Auto Dry selections. The type of fabric,
size of the load, and the dryness
selected affect drying time.
• During the last 11 minutes of drying
time, a sensor (thermistor) detects the
clothes moisture level. If moisture still
remains, 10 minutes will be added to
the drying time, but the time in the
display will remain on 11 minutes and
only continue to count down when it is
the actual time remaining.
The standard laundry weight which
shows how much laundry to put into the