How to use washer
• Programs are available according to the
• Lamp will light up to indicate selected
• This Start/Pause button is used to start
wash cycle or pause the wash cycle.
• If temporary stop of wash cycle is
needed, press the Start/Pause button.
• When in Pause, the power is turned off
automatically after 4 minutes.
• Press the Power button to turn power on
• To cancel the Time Delay function, the
power button should be pressed.
SMARTDIAGNOSIS™ function is
available only for the products with
a SMARTDIAGNOSIS™ mark.
• The display shows the settings, estimated
time remaining, options, and status
messages for your washer.
The display will remain on through the
• This allows you to select an additional
cycle and will light when selected.