How to use washer
• Spin Speed level can be selected by
pressing 'Spin' button repeatedly.
• Rinse Hold is selected by pressing the spin
button repeatedly this function leaves
clothes in the machine; suspended in the
water after a rinse without entering into spin.
• To proceed through to a drain or spin.once
the rinse hold function is completed using to
Program dial and Spin button to the required
• By pressing the Temp. button the water
temperature can be selected.
- 30°C, 40°C, 60°C, 95°C
• Water temperature can be selected
according to the program.
1. Press the Power button.
2. Press the Spin button to select RPM.
3. Press the Start/Pause.
When you select "No Spin", it will still
rotate for a short time with low speed to