How to use washer
Tub Clean is a special cycle to clean the inside of the washing machine.
A higher water level is used in this cycle at higher spin speed. Perform this cycle regularly.
• Do not put clothes or soap detergents into the washer during this cycle.
It can cause it to malfunction or become damaged.
• Do not add any detergent to the detergent compartments.
• Excessive suds may generate and leak from the washer.
• If there is a child, be careful not to leave the door open for too long.
Door Lock & Detecting
1. Remove any clothing or items from the
washer and close the door.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and add Anti
limescale(e.g. Calgon) to the main wash
3. Close the dispenser drawer slowly.
4. Power On and then press and hold Intensive
and Medic Rinse button for 3 seconds. then
5. Press the Start/Pause button to start.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door
open to allow the washer door opening,
flexible gasket and door glass to dry.
"Door Lock" - For safety reasons, the
door will lock while machine is in use and the
"Door Lock" icon will light up. You can safely
open the door after the "Door Lock" icon
turns off. This can take up to 3 minutes.
While "Detecting" is shown on the
display the washing machine rotates slowly
and detects how much laundry is loaded in
It will take a short time.
" will be displayed on the LED display.