Connecting water supply hose
• Water supply pressure must be between 100 - 800 kPa (1.0 - 8.0 kgf / cm
• Do not strip or crossthread when connecting inlet hose to the valve.
• If the water supply pressure is more than 800 kPa, a water pressure reduction device
should be installed.
• Periodically check the condition of the hose and replace the hose if necessary.
Step1 : Check rubber seal inlet hose
Step2 : Connect hose to water tap
Type-A : Connecting Screw-type hose to tap with thread
Type-B : Connecting Screw-type hose to tap without thread
• Two rubber seals are supplied with the
water inlet hoses.
They are used for preventing water
leaks. Make sure the connections to
taps are sufficiently tight.
• Do not use pliers,multi grips or leverage
tools to tighten. Hand tighten only.
Use a cloth if necessary.
• Screw the hose connector onto water
1. Unscrew the adapter ring plate and the
4 adapter retaining screws.
2. Push the adapter onto the end of the
tap so that the rubber seal forms a
watertight connection. Tighten the
adapter ring plate and the 4 screws.
3. Push the water supply hose vertically
upwards so that the rubber packing
within the hose can adhere completely
to the tap and then tighten it by
screwing it to the right.