How to use washer
Drying Program Table
Low Temp. Dry
• Water Temperature: Select water temperature to suit wash cycles.
Always follow garment manufacture's care label or instructions when washing.
• Program setting with "Cotton Eco, 40°C, Intensive, 1400RPM" option for test in
accordance or in conformity with AS/NZS 2040.1 for 7.5 kg normally soiled cotton load.
• Set program at "Cupboard Dry, 1400RPM" option for test in accordance or in conformity
with AS/NZS 2442.1.
• For best washing results, we recommend to premix powdered detergent with warm water
and adding it to dispenser draw.
The wool wash cycle of this machine has been approved by Woolmark for
the washing of machine washable Woolmark products provided that the
products are washed according to the instructions on the garment label and
those issued by the manufacturer of this washing machine M0801.
• Neutral detergent is recommended.
• The wool cycle features gentle tumbling and low-speed spin for garment care.
• Select maximun selectable spin speed of washing programme to ensure the drying
• Where the amount of laundry to be washed and dried in one programme does not
exceed the maximum weight permitted for the drying programme, washing and drying
in one continuous sequence is recommended.
Cotton or Linen Fabrics
such as cotton towel, t-shirts, linen laundries.
Cotton or Linen Fabrics for ready to ironing.
Easy Care Textiles, Synthetic Fabrics
Suitable for Easy care, Mix programm washable clothes