Assembling the barbecue
1. Remove packaging & remove all components from inside
2. Unfasten bolts securing unit to the pallet base and
remove unit from base.
3. Position flame tamers into desired locations (under
where grill sections will be fitted) and fix back edge of
the flame tamer into rear of barbecue body.
electrolux en:v barbecue assembling the barbecue 3
4. Place hotplate and grill sections into desired positions
ensuring that the flame tamers are under grill sections
NOTE ensure that grill assemblies are orientated
correctly so that the surface of the grill is sloping
forward to allow oil to drain into oil reservoirs.
5. Fit warming racks to splashguard at rear