The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol,
within an equilateral triangle, is intended to
alert the user to the presence of uninsulated
"dangerous voltage" within the product's
enclosure that may be of sufficient
magnitude to constitute a risk of electric
shock to persons.
This equipment is not waterproof. To prevent a fire or
shock hazard, do not place any container filled with
liquid near this equipment (such as a vase or flower
pot) or expose it to dripping, splashing, rain or
Before plugging in for the first time, read the following
The voltage of the available power supply differs
according to country or region. Be sure that the
power supply voltage of the area where this unit
will be used meets the required voltage (e.g., 230 V
or 120 V) written on the AC adapter label.
To prevent a fire hazard, do not place any naked flame
sources (such as a lighted candle) on the equipment.
When installing this unit, make sure to leave space
around the unit for ventilation to improve heat radiation
(at least 10 cm at top, 10 cm at rear, and 10 cm at each
Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for
ventilation to ensure reliable operation of the product,
and to protect it from overheating. To prevent fire
hazard, the openings should never be blocked or
covered with items (such as newspapers, table-cloths,
curtains) or by operating the equipment on thick carpet
or a bed.
Store small parts out of the reach of children and infants.
If accidentally swallowed, contact a doctor immediately.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
TO PREVENT THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR
BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS
INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED
Operating environment temperature and humidity:
+5 °C to +35 °C (+41 °F to +95 °F); less than 85 %RH
(cooling vents not blocked)
Do not install this unit in a poorly ventilated area, or in
locations exposed to high humidity or direct sunlight (or
strong artificial light)
If the AC plug of this unit does not match the AC
outlet you want to use, the plug must be removed
and appropriate one fitted. Replacement and
mounting of an AC plug on the power supply cord of
this unit should be performed only by qualified
service personnel. If connected to an AC outlet, the
cut-off plug can cause severe electrical shock. Make
sure it is properly disposed of after removal.
The equipment should be disconnected by removing
the mains plug from the wall socket when left unused
for a long period of time (for example, when on
The POWER switch on this unit will not completely
shut off all power from the AC outlet. Since the power
cord serves as the main disconnect device for the
unit, you will need to unplug it from the AC outlet to
shut down all power. Therefore, make sure the unit
has been installed so that the power cord can be
easily unplugged from the AC outlet in case of an
accident. To avoid fire hazard, the power cord should
also be unplugged from the AC outlet when left
unused for a long period of time (for example, when
When using this product, confirm the safety
information shown on the bottom of the unit and the
AC adapter label.
This product is for general household purposes. Any
failure due to use for other than household purposes
(such as long-term use for business purposes in a
restaurant or use in a car or ship) and which requires
repair will be charged for even during the warranty
Please use the specific USB cable provided with the
product for connections.
Otherwise the product will not conform to the EMC
standard or regulations that apply in your country or area.
The exclamation point within an equilateral
triangle is intended to alert the user to the
presence of important operating and
maintenance (servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the appliance.