Cautions Before Use
■ Please contact your vendor for product installation.
- Improper connection and/or installation of the product may cause electric shock, fire, severe
injuries, and damage to property.
■ Please install the product on stable, level ground.
- Always test and verify the durability and stability of the installation location.
- Dropping the product from heights may cause product malfunction and/or cause injuries.
■ Do not disassemble or attempt to repair without consulting a professional technician.
- Neglecting this warning may cause electric shock, fire, and/or product malfunction.
■ Do not operate this product in places that are exposed to inflammable substances.
- Avoid gas and other inflammable substances that may cause fire, explosion, and other
■ Do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
- It may cause electric shock and possibly death.
■ Do not soak the product with water.
- If soaked, turn off the product immediately.
- If soaked, stop using the product and contact us as soon as possible.
■ Stop using the product if you detect unusual problems.
- If you detect smoke or a burning odor from the product, turn off the product immediately.
- Using the product while having these problems may cause severe hardware and software
■ Use only the specified voltage and current.
- Connecting the product to improper voltage and current may have risks of fire, electric shock,
and/or hardware and software damage.
■ Handle the power cord with care.
- Do not damage or modify the power cord.
- Do not pull the cord, expose it to excessive heat, or place heavy objects on it.
- Neglecting this warning may cause fire, electric shock, and/or damage to the product.
Cautions Before Use
■ This product is designed to be used indoors.
- Do not expose it to outdoor weather conditions, water, or high humidity.
- Water leakage may cause corrosion and severe damage to the product.
■ Do not operate the product in places that are exposed to thick dust, smoke, or high humidity.
- It may cause fire, electric shock, and/or severe damage to the product.
■ Do not operate this product at extreme temperatures.
- High and low temperatures may cause damage to the product.
- The product's operating temperature is between 0° and 40°.
■ Do not expose the product to direct sunlight.
- It may cause discoloration and damage to the product.
■ Do not subject the product to shock.
- It may cause damage to the product.
■ To clean the controller, turn off the power and use a soft cloth to wipe off dirt.
- Do not use alcohol, benzene, or other chemicals for cleaning.