All copying, reprinting, and translating to other languages of part of or all of its contents without the permission of
Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd. are expressly prohibited.
Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd. reserves all copyright of this user's manual.
- This product is support equipment for surveillance system. Therefore, we can't compensate for material loss
and/or personal injuries by robbery, fire, natural disaster or other such events.
- The specification for this product may change without prior notice for product improvement.
Samsung Techwin is not responsible for any issues related to buying and selling this product, nor promoting
specific dealers or agencies.
The product warranty does not cover the following cases:
• Product damage or malfunction caused by improper handling and/or use of the product by user.
• Damage caused by disassembly and/or alteration by the user.
• Damage caused by connecting a power supply with incorrect specifications.
• Product damage or malfunctions caused by natural disasters (fire, flood, tsunami, etc.).
• Product damage caused by using expendable parts from an unauthorized third party.
Warranty is provided only upon purchasing the product. During the warranty period, a service fee will be charged
for repair and/or inspection for the product for any problems that are not covered by the warranty. After the
warranty expires, a service fee will be charged for repair and/or inspection for the product for all problems.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This
equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and
used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: ·
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION : Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user's authority to operated the equipment.
Samsung Techwin cares for the environment at all product manufacturing stages to preserve
the environment, and is taking a number of steps to provide customers with more
environment-friendly products. The Eco mark represents Samsung Techwin's will to create
environment-friendly products, and indicates that the product satisfies the EU RoHS Directive.