Below follows some general maintenance instructions.
If you need further information please contact your service
1. Check that throttle components work correctly from a safety
view point (throttle and starter throttle catch).
2. Clean the pre-filter.
3. Check the tension of the drive belt.
4. Check the condition of the cutting disc.
5. Check the condition of the disc guard.
6. Check the starter and the starter cord; clean the outside of
the starter's air intake.
7. Check that all nuts and bolts are tightened correctly.
8. Check that the short-circuiting contact functions.
9. Check the main filter.
10. Check that the anti-vibration elements are not damaged.
11. Clean the spark plug. Check that the electrode gap is 0.5
12. Clean the cooling fins on the flywheel. Check the starter
and recoil spring.
13. Clean the cooling fins on the cylinder.
14. Check the silencer. Clean or change the silencer's spark
15. Clean the carburettor.
16. Check the clutch drum, drive-pulley, and clutch springs with
regard to wear.
17. Clean the outside of the carburettor
18. Check the fuel filter, fuel hose, change if necessary.
19. Clean the inside of the fuel tank.
20. Check all cables and connections.