• Packaging material (e.g. Films, Styrofoam) can be dangerous for children.
There is a risk of suffocation ! Keep all packaging well away from children.
Removing transit bolts
To prevent internal damage during transport, the 4 special bolts are locked.
Before operating the washer, remove the bolts along with the rubber bungs.
If they are not removed, it may cause heavy vibration, noise and malfunction.
1. Remove the cardboard box and
2. Lift the washing machine and remove
the base packing. This will require 2 or
more people or a lifting device.
3. Remove the tape securing the power
supply cord and drain hose.
4. Remove the inlet hoses from the drum.
• Keep the spanner provided for
1. Unscrew the 4 bolts with the spanner
2. Take out the 4 bolts along with the
rubber bungs by slightly twisting the
• Keep the transit bolts for future use.
3. Close the holes with the caps supplied.